Our client is a Health product. They are established in 1980 in more than 90 countries. Currently, they are seeking a Preferred Customer Manager to join their team.
- Developing the new sales channel strategies and business development plans (digital & offline channels) with focusing on defined customer group to broaden product/brand penetration and grow sales.
- Initiating the tactics and campaigns to drive high-quality product experiences across customer touchpoints and achieve the assigned metrics (revenue, number of new customers, conversion rate, active rate, repeat orders and customer satisfaction and engagement level, etc.).
- Collaborating with Sales and Marketing teams to outline the opportunities or campaigns in terms or promotions, brand activities, training, or product launches to address the defined customer’s expectations and satisfaction.
- Being responsible for the campaigns & projects management and communicate the schedule and deliverables to all stakeholders involved in the campaigns, to ensure a fully integrated campaign is delivered on time and within budget.
- Providing insights and recommendations based on industry news and trend forecasts and be able to turn them into business opportunities and contribute to metrics.
- Creating environment and communication platforms where customers want to share their inspiring successes or recommendations to our future or potential customers.
- Being able to manage budget plan and conduct the post campaign/promotion performance analysis and be able to present the findings, results, and enhancements to leadership teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree with MBA preferred.
- 5+ years in sales position with proven results in B2B (or top B2C brands) customer marketing or trade marketing domains with solid trade or channel management experiences.
- Strong numerical, financial, and business trend analysis skills.
- Customer oriented mindset with excellent self-motivating and interpersonal skills.
- Expert in Excel, proficient in PowerPoint & Word.
- Good teamwork spirit to co-work with cross teams and other departments to achieve a common goal.
- Proficiency on English and Thai communication.