Our client is a leader of a Wholesale. Retail, and Export and Import of nonferrous metal products, chemical products, metal processing products, high technology-related equipment, and parts
(transportation, communications, medicine，energy, etc.), housing environment-related equipment, and plumbing materials.
- Selling all company's products to factories (Existing list customers and hunt new projects from new customers).
- Finding new opportunities to get new projects and try to expand new business.
- Making strong relations with all customers.
- Age not over 35 years old.
- At least 2-year experience in Sales in the Trading company/or has experience in selling Industrial goods.
- Can speak Japanese (N3).
- Good English skills.
- Have own car and driving license.
- Bonus 2-3 months.
- Maintenance + Gasoline allowance.
- Group insurance (IPD/OPD).
- Working hour: Mon - Fri (8:30 - 17:30).
- Annual leave.