Our client is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services.
- Being responsible for leading and cultivating Industry Channel business development in conjunction with the Company’s industry business Unit leaders, to meet and exceed set sales quotas while adhering to the Company’s sales rules of engagement, providing weekly reporting of pipeline and forecast.
- Maintaining executive-level interaction with strategic alliances, industry influencers, and key Company stakeholders, especially always keeping good relationships with government or transportation industry partners.
- Aggressively driving the industry partners to maximize sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices, training, and support.
- Communicating and demonstrating the industry's solutions to industry partners e.g. SI, key solutions partners and customers as well; Evangelize Huawei products, provide training and alliance business updates to partners; Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars, and exhibition shows.
- Identifying, recommending, and participating in key industry events, user groups, or seminar opportunities that will contribute to the adoption of Company solutions within our partners and joint customers.
- Keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues, and products.
- Preparing written presentations, reports, and price quotations.
- Defining and executing partner joint sales plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in well-known CT or IT companies.
- Have experience in key account sales or channel sales.
- In-Depth understanding of vertical market and key accounts sales practice.
- Have a good concept of the overall situation and the spirit of teamwork.
- Have proven achievement in the past, the achievement attained by leading teams is preferred.
- Technical background is preferred.
- Potential Leadership ability is essential as well.
- Proficiency in Chinese or English is a must, a master of an extra foreign language is preferred.