Our client is a leading global manufacturer of consumer products.
- Being responsible for CAPEX project management, working in coordination with project managers in other regions and supporting plant maintenance activities.
- Being responsible for the plant project overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
- Organizing and controlling project contractors and suppliers for all necessary project deliverable tasks, preparing time schedules for the project construction and process equipment procurement and installation, and identifying technical solutions.
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables and resource requirements.
- Developing full scale project plans.
- Managing and controlling project budgets and resource allocation.
- Planning and scheduling project timelines with the Project team, Production, Maintenance, and contractors/suppliers.
- Tracking project deliverables using appropriate tools, coordinating between suppliers and Production regarding equipment installation.
- Constantly monitoring and reporting on project progress, problems, and solutions to the project owner.
- Implementing and managing project changes and interventions to achieve project output requirements.
- Monitoring equipment installation, ensuring quality, and, following up on the progress.
- Researching and qualifying reliable suppliers of machines and parts.
- Providing technical training as necessary to the Project team.
- Preparing and following up on the daily accountability board.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- 8 years working experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in consumer products, food, packaging, or the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in project leading is essential.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management techniques and tools.
- Knowledge of ERP, MS-Office, and CAD.
- Able to operate Auto-CAD, MS Project, and MS Office.
- A persuasive character and the ability to work with different cultures.
- English language skills in speaking and writing.
Our client offers a basic salary, allowance, provident fund, group insurance, a fixed and variable bonus, and a five-day working week.
Reference Code: PM1103004