Our client is a leading international automotive manufacturer.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating the manufacturing processes in industrial plants.
- Developing, evaluating, and improving the manufacturing methods.
- Utilizing knowledge of product design materials and parts, fabrication process, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control, standards.
- Analyzing and planning workforce utilization, space requirements, and workflow.
- Designing the layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Conferring with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts and evaluates products according to specifying engineering and other staff regarding manufacturing production processes.
- Applying statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Manufacturing Technologies, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering or related field.
- At least 3 years experience in project or program management from automotive manufacturing.
- Direct experience of APQP, PPAP, PFMEA, OEE, Budget Control, Process Design, and Line set up, Line balancing, etc.
- Knowledge of IATF16949, Lean concept, Kanban, Poka-yoke.
- Able to use Auto CAD.
- Ability to work under pressure, can-do attitude, good planning & prioritize, and teamwork.
- Good command of English.