Our client is a leading full-service online and Commerce solution provider.
- Managing and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment, and profit-loss projections.
- Managing the overall marketing department and evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Building brand awareness and positioning and supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Owning and creating marketing plans; defining the optimal marketing mix; drive growth via innovation; manage the marketing budget; implement and execute marketing campaigns; analyze and report on performance; aiming for continuous optimization.
- Managing and evaluating the performance of Marketing team members.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing and identify the potential customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or a related field.
- 5+ years of work experience in Marketing campaigns, Project Management, Business Development, Digital Marketing for e-commerce platforms.
- Result-oriented and a record of initiating projects & activities.
- Understanding of marketing funnels, analytics, and marketing strategies.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to create & lead creative and fast-moving projects.
- Good command of English.