Our client is a leading company in lifestyle and culture that helps customers realize their beauty and health. They are looking for a potential candidate for the position of Assistant Marketing Manager/Manager.
- Planning, managing, and controlling the marketing activities for the company's brands.
- Developing an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the brand teams, and in-line with agreed company and brand sales objectives.
- Taking strategic control of the marketing budget, and ensuring that all marketing activities are delivered within budget.
- Commissioning and evaluating market research, market conditions and competitor data. Compiling and monitoring quarterly and annual trends, and integrating results into brand development strategies where appropriate.
- Leading and implementing marketing strategies with a focus on top-line growth and increasing market share and rank.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in-line with company objectives, and driving qualified traffic to our front door.
- Managing the forecast process for new product launches and POSM materials, including benchmark analysis.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Managing and improving lead generation campaigns, and measuring the results.
- Being a part of the creation of CRM plans (internal & external) to increase sales and execution to meet the company objectives.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials & AW.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Conducting competitor analysis (MKT plan / promotion / distribution / location / strategy).
- Taking overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- A minimum of 4-5 years of marketing experience or in a field related to the beauty industry or luxury brands.
- Prestige skincare/make up experience preferred.
- Able to exhibit a keen ability to be proactive as well as handle a multitude of projects at one time.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- A confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Strong analytical skills, oral and written presentation skills.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.