Our client is a production services and feature films provider in Thailand.
- Being responsible for the management of all products through the studio as well as the overall operations.
- Overseeing and being responsible for revenue and costs on individual projects of new business, establishing and maintaining client relationships.
- Understanding and engaging with business development for the company.
- Handling account management for profitability and managing projects from start to be completed.
- Maintaining an overview of all team’s schedules, ensure projects are completed to the standard achievable on time and within budget.
- Managing production schedule and control budget shoot.
- Managing test, training, research, and development.
- Managing vendor relationships, including negotiating rates and costs, vendor agreements, and payment plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in marketing, Mass Communication, Media, or any related fields.
- 5 years experience in the account management field in a production house or advertising agency.
- Good in English language, creative and analytical and logical thinking and problem-solving skills.