Our client is a manufacturer of consumer products.
- Providing production costs and establishing pricing structures in order to support all products manufactured.
- Performing month-end closing activities and operation for the costing function.
- Preparing budget planning for future operations and monitor performance by comparing forecasted results to actual results.
- Analyzing and investigating production cost variances in order to establish the proper cost-effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensuring the proper instruction for costing processes is properly created and filed.
- Controlling product cost analysis including preparing standard cost and analyzing production orders, checking WIP calculation; checking variance calculation, and checking actual settlement and contribution per item in order to gain cost-effectiveness and efficiency.
- Preparing budget planning and controlling expenditure processes in order to monitor company spending.
- Preparing and verifying cost-saving programs report and production waste report to management.
- Conducting analysis and preparing production waste reports.
- Being a project member of the assigned project.
- Performing EHS role & responsibility to comply with ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standards.
- Supporting and maintaining the quality, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standard or other regulation and guideline which is related.
- Continuously improving the plant facilities towards Safety, Health, and Environment.
- Thai national, age between 32 – 40 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Account, Costing Analyst, Cost Accountant in a multinational corporation.
- Good analytical, Decision making and Interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate with SAP experience.
- Good command of English.