Our client is a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer company in Thailand.
- Monitoring all operations including overseeing the daily floor operations and processes and prepare operating reports and budget to ensure effective production planning.
- Ensuring all legal requirements, GMP and ISO safety procedures, and health and safety regulations are met.
- Supervising scheduling for a fully operational team, optimizing productive time for employees by getting rid of unnecessary processes.
- Develop strategies to increase productivity and production. Analyze production metrics and data to determine areas to improve.
- Report and track expenses to reduce costs.
- Oversee all shipments, incoming inventory, and storage operations.
- Ensuring compliance to all schedules for machines and facilities and assist in the installation of all equipment.
- Practicing conflict management among departments and employees including hiring and training new employees.
- Ensuring adherence to all timeframe and budget and assist to maintain all plant and equipment.
- Thai nationality with proven experience in production management levels.
- Must possess Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy, ages 40+, 50+ is also welcomed.
- 10+ years experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing, preferably in sterile products (small or large volume).
- Strong management skills with the ability to supervise multiple teams.
- Solid knowledge of company standards, safety procedures, and quality management systems.
- Able to Encourage team and staff; able to mentor and lead.
- Good Thai and English language skills.