Our client is a security (CCTV, access control, alarm, intercom, video wall, video management platform, IP storage, etc.) products/solution provider.
- Developing channel strategy and providing channel service support.
- Supervising and inspecting the channel strategy implementation in accordance with the need for strategic adjustment.
- Monitoring competitors and industry trends.
- Using the channels to provide sales and technical support resources, products, etc.
- Managing timely communication with customers and the feedback of market information, and putting forward opinions and suggestions.
- Coordinating the joint operations with channels for customers to promote product sales.
- Keeping a variety of ways of communication with customers and maintaining relationships with important regional customers.
- Working in accordance with the marketing plan, and implementing sales and marketing plans.
- Actively looking for new channel cooperation targets, and carrying out the related qualification and analysis.
- Developing channels to communicate with customers, and making cooperation plans.
- Conveying the company's products to the customer in accordance with sales policy.
- Actively striving for customer orders, and achieving sales targets.
- Organizing and participating in agent business negotiations.
- Bachelor or above in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field.
- Fair-good English or Chinese skills (reading, writing, and speaking); excellent interpersonal, written oral communication, and presentation skills.
- A self-starter with the ability to work remotely with little supervision.
- 2 years or above of work experience in sales or business development in the CCTV industry or consumer electronics.
- Having strategy of marketing and channel management knowledge; an understanding of the industry market conditions; familiar with product marketing channel development and construction business.
- Flexible to undertake business travel.