Our client is a leading fleet and vehicle management company.
- Analyzing accounts reconciliation, ensuring accuracy and timely delivery. Journal entries and transactions related to month-end closing.
- Maintaining the accuracy in all asset files, balance sheets and provide support to all working papers.
- Managing the schedule for all filing deadlines and assist to close all month-end transactions.
- Supporting action plan and providing assistance to manage all ad hoc on all accounting activities.
- Communicating with external audit for financial information to complete half-year and year-end audit report.
- Female or Male age between 35-40 years old Bachelor’s degree in accounting Experience 4-5 years up.
- Ability to prepare Financial Statement skill is Mandatory.
- Good command of communication in English in writing and speaking.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office especially Excel is a must.
- Diligent, patient, work hard, careful, active, creative, and able to analyze.