PRTR is working with a Tech-startup company that develops internal systems for major international companies. They are currently building another team and seeking a project manager to help run projects.
- Leading Project Planning Session.
- Ensuring resource allocation to the requirement.
- Developing a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Managing relationships with clients.
- Using appropriate methods to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Reporting and escalate to management as needed
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Leadership skills.
- Writing and verbal communication skills (Thai/English).
- Client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
- Big-Picture thinking, attention to detail.
- Capacity to manage high-stress situations.
- Ability to work overtime as request.