Our client is a luxury brand in furniture and woodwork. They are now seeking a Retail Manager (Siam Paragon) to joined with their team.
- Being responsible for delivering the department’s sales closures, sales records and GP according to assigned targets.
- Liaising with Brand Managers of other divisions to ensure company targets can be achieved.
- Ensuring the showroom meets company guidelines; i.e. in opening and closing, making sure customers receive a good experience, etc.
- Being responsible for maintaining and developing good relationships with design firms and developers, and regularly visiting them to generate leads.
- Being responsible for ensuring material selection & mood board presentations are properly done.
- Ensuring that customer’s requests and complaints are dealt with efficiently, as well as solving day-to-day operation issues.
- Ensuring that showroom displays are nicely set up to create excitement for customers.
- Ensure that showroom standards are met and maintained, i.e. visuals, cleanliness, and signage safety, etc.
- Being responsible for updating management on market situations, competitor moving and other sales opportunities.
- Being responsible for delivering ad-hoc assignments given by Management.
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience in high-end furniture or luxury brand management.
- Excellent in English communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with senior managements.
- Passionate, enthusiastic and service-minded.
- Able to work on Saturdays and Sundays.