PRTR was established in 1990 and is an independent Thai/British joint venture company that based its operational and sales structure on its successful British partner. PRTR was originally established as a company providing permanent recruitment services and has expanded to become a complete supplier of HR services.
- Reporting to and working alongside the Recruitment Manager.
- Managing and coordinating senior level recruitment projects to ensure assignments are completed on time and to the clients’ satisfaction.
- Planning out search objectives, strategies, and timelines.
- Researching and mapping out markets to identify the most sought-after candidates in the market.
- Directly approaching candidates professionally and confidentially.
- Contacting, screening, and interviewing candidates to assess suitability.
- Consulting with clients on job specifications and requirements.
- Assisting in negotiations with candidates and clients.
- Promoting PRTR solutions in order to develop new business opportunities.
- Performing other assignments.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field.
- 2 years of work experience ideally in Mass Recruitment.
- Experiences with handle a recruitment project.
- Experience with a Retail/Logistics/Recruitment firm is an advantage.
- Good command in English.