Our client is a leader in food additive manufacturing.
- Planning and controlling the production process according to the related plans.
- Monitoring all daily operations of the chemical plant including the boiler, water treatment, and environmental management.
- Overseeing production activities including modifications to ensure the smooth and efficient running of equipment.
- Controlling and managing the costs of the departments.
- Supervising and coaching teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Chemical Engineering, Food Science, or a related field.
- At least 7-10 years in a production field in a chemical plant (at least 3 years in a supervisory role).
- Good command of Thai and Chinese HSK 4-6.
- Well-organized and strong management skills.
- Able to work in Rojana Bankhai Industrial park, Rayong.
- Working hours: 8:00-17:30 (Mon-Sat).