Our client is a global logistics and freight forwarder. They are currently seeking a Real Estate Manager to join them.
- Providing support to develop and administer Real Estate plans and processes to deliver a range of integrated real estate services, and to develop and continuously optimize real estate portfolios in line with business strategy and objectives, corporate guidelines, and policies.
- Implementing plans and processes for the delivery of real estate services and solutions.
- Collaborating with integrated real estate services and maintaining relationships with business partners for all real estate activities.
- Managing contracts, including costs, timelines and service terms with real estate suppliers, brokers and contractors to ensure the delivery of desired real estate services and solutions.
- Setting up plans, processes and standards to deliver facilities to increase customer visibility and confidence.
- Tracking trends/changing needs, and providing support to build executive support and sponsorships.
- Executing improvement plans for efficient and high-quality service standards to meet business and external needs, and continuously improving cost and quality parameters.
- Supporting our colleagues in country offices by providing creative real estate solutions related to enhancing our competitiveness and profitability.
- Providing proposals and real estate information to the Management for decision-making purposes, which may include rental rates and demand-supply analysis, etc.
- Working with the Country Management team in relation to customized real estate solutions in our proposal to customers.
- Managing processes, such as: the review and development of property solutions for our clients; compilation and update of detailed data on property portfolios in various locations across Thailand; vetting of lease agreements, including the finalization of terms and conditions; and reviewing of CAPEX, renovation expenses.
- Project management of new projects and initiatives to ensure on-time delivery and quality compliance.
- Working with key account contacts and local teams across the country, where required, in developing appropriate initiatives and value engineering work, as well as with the Sub-Regional Real Estate Head and Regional Real Estate APAC team in executing the above tasks and responsibilities.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in a relevant discipline (Engineering/Finance/Estate Management/Quantity Surveyor) is an advantage.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in property with industrial/logistics warehouse sector preferred.
- Conversant with all facets of corporate real estate functions, facility sourcing, and lease management.
- Familiar with all relevant regulations pertaining to property development.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).