Our client is a leading manufacturer in the FMCG (foods) industry in Thailand.
- Creating and implementing marketing plans and strategies for products under responsibility base on insight from consumer and market data in order to answers the needs of consumers truly and react to the dynamic of marketing competitively.
- Analyzing the market, competitors, and customers via market survey and research in order to understand consumers and the market to develop marketing strategies and plans.
- Developing and implementing marketing communication strategies and communication concepts.
- Initiating and executing suitable marketing activities & promotional plan which is within budget in order to achieve the yearly sale target.
- Being responsible for new product development and launch on promised time.
- Overseeing and control on P&L and A&P to ensure on profit-oriented focus.
- Male or female, aged 28 - 33 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing or any related fields.
- 2-3 years' experience in the marketing field in the FMCG business is preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience in marketing research (Quantitative/Qualitative), working experience.
- A research agent is also preferable.
- Good in English language, creative and analytical and logical thinking and problem solving skills.