Our client is a leader of the new technology solutions company for industrial enterprises.
- Collaborating with the Senior Vice-President of Business, Innovation and Strategy to develop and maintain effective and measurable commercial strategies, business plans and realistic and meaningful KPIs.
- Handling market research and analysis of 5G Industry-specific activities, threats and opportunities to support the development of ongoing commercial strategy and business plans.
- Managing the development of pricing and positioning of the company's products, services and solutions in collaboration with C-Level of Business, Innovation and Strategy.
- Being responsible for the financial planning and revenue management support to C-Level of Business, Innovation and Strategy including periodic sales and revenue reporting.
- Developing, planning, and implementing the commercial, sales and partnership plans based on agreed commercial strategies and KPIs.
- Implementing and maintaining sales processes designed to achieve the commercial strategy and KPIs.
- Implementing and maintaining commercial, sales and partner channels particularly joint sales channels with key partners in the Telco space.
- Developing and implementing new customer acquisition strategies both stand-alone and with key partners in the Telco space.
- Managing the existing client and partner relationships, understanding and managing their requirements on an ongoing basis with a view to increasing revenue generation.
- Build, train and manage the commercial and sales teams for the identified verticals of Smart City, Smart Government, Smart Industry and others as the company develops and expands
- Being responsible for commercial and sales negotiations for key accounts and major bids and projects.
- Managing and tracking expenditures, financial goals and budgets for the commercial and sales teams.
- Managing agreed commercial and P&L objectives, metrics and KPIs for the commercial and sales teams.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree + MBA or MA in business administration, sales, finance or another relevant field
- Excellent or Proficient verbal and written skills in Thai and English
- Minimum 5 years commercial and sales management experience with 3 of which should have been in a similar role in the Telco / Technology / other relevant domain
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter / self-doer attitude to be compatible with startup work-environment
- Track-record of leadership and delivery
- Skills in and hands-on experience of building and implementing commercial strategies, business plans, pricing, positioning, financial planning, revenue management, sales, sales processes and sales team management, customer acquisition, key accounts management, channel and partners management, negotiation of commercial bids and projects and department level P&L and performance