Our client is an international automotive part supplier.
- Communicating with Japanese customers and suppliers regarding customer order review and management.
- Implementing the MRP system to plan material requirements complying with customer demand.
- Liaising with a functional team, involving production control and procurement department to ensure all orders have proceeded and delivered as planned.
- Ensuring material delivery performance from suppliers.
- Resolving related issues involving suppliers and forwarders in terms of shipment and quality to avoid material shortage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Business, Supply Chain, or related areas.
- At least 5 years of experience in Customer Service and/ or Material planning in automotive manufacturing is a plus.
- Excellent in MS Excel and experience in SAP would be preferred.
- Flexible, multi-tasking, and self-motivated person.
- Good communication skills in both English and Japanese (N3).