Our client is a global leader in automotive manufacturing.
- Implementing and controlling the production schedule.
- Managing the manpower and material resources to meet the production targets.
- Ensuring implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures.
- Monitoring the quality standards of products.
- Implementing and enforcing quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives.
- Preparing and maintaining production reports.
- Monitoring and reviewing the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement.
- Setting and managing production budget.
- Ensuring efficient collaboration and coordination between relevant departments including Quality, Engineering, supporting division, and management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Electrical or Electronic Engineering, or any related field.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in production and manpower control, especially from SMT line/electronics assembly.
- Analytical thinking, strong team management, and the ability to communicate clearly with staff and all levels.
- Good command of both spoken & written English and computer literate.
REFERENCE CODE: PS1261301