PRTR Technical is looking for a Data Scientist & Modeling (Actuarial) to work with an international global company. You will develop and predictive modeling in actuarial and statistical modeling of Insurance products.
- Researching for additional sources of existent company models.
- Getting insights to understand each market level in terms of predictive modeling.
- Having advanced predictive modeling, statistical to create new concepts and pricing for products.
- Supporting the Data Pricing Projects, Predictive modeling with statistical techniques, and pricing expertise.
- Implementing the new pricing programs.
- Coordinating with the Cat Management team to implement the Cat rating.
- Researching new modeling techniques to develop improvements in modeling processes.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, or related field.
- Experience in Data Scientist, Data Modeling.
- Strong knowledge of statistical modeling software, build models of moderate complexity.
- Experience in the P&C Insurance industry is preferred.
- Financial services industry experience a must.
- Technical skills: R, SAS, Emblem.
- Expertise in insurance operation and the product is preferred.
- Business English communication skills.
- High salary.
- Social security.
- Health insurance.
- Working time: M – F.
- Good accretive environment culture.
- Annual leave.
- High bonus.
If you are seeking a new and exciting role in a global company with a huge salary, benefits package, and stability for a long term career, then this is the opportunity to take your career to the next level.