Our client is an electrical equipment manufacturer. They are now seeking a well-organized and highly motivated person to work in the position of QA & QC Manager.
- Controlling all QA/QC operations, which must follow standard procedure and co-operation with production.
- Achieving financial objectives, comprising of the quality assurance budget, scheduling expenditures, and analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Establishing quality standards by incorporating product and customer requirements; and communicating with the management team, production operators, technicians, and engineers to ensure full support and deployment.
- Maintaining product quality execution and positively reinforcing quality assurance policies, procedures, and product safety requirements.
- Analyzing customer complaints on quality to determine causes and implementing corrective and preventive action.
- Training subordinates on quality standards and procedures.
- Male or female, aged between 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Electrical engineering.
- Experience in quality assurance and quality control in electrical equipment manufacturer.
- Well-organized and good communication skills.