Our client is a leading supplier of automotive parts.
- Principally preparing RFQs for raw materials, services, consumables, fixed assets, equipment, and subcontracts.
- Evaluating engineering specifications and related documents in terms of procurement for new models, parts, and projects to communicate with suppliers.
- Reviewing and negotiating supplier quotations, including volume, specifications, concepts, and concerns to categorize suppliers and update supplier status.
- Coordinating with cross-functional teams and local project teams involved in new project development in terms of procurement and related supplier material supply requirements.
- Executing new potential supplier sourcing and evaluating suppliers competence.
- Analyzing and implementing supplier improvements to prevent any issues involving production and quality.
- Ensuring new material delivery and quantity complying with a new project launching and production-consumption requirements.
- Conducting annual cost reduction activities.
- Communicating new supplier product development concerns with the responsible material community.
- Managing related purchasing/procurement documents and updating the Leader.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- At least 5 years' experience in Procurement or Purchasing Engineer roles.
- Experience in raw materials, including steel, aluminium, glass and plastic commodities is highly preferred.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good comprehension of project management, ISO 9001, or IATF 16949.
- Good communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, housing & meal allowance, a provident fund, group insurance, a fixed and variable bonus, and a five-day working week.
REFERENCE CODE: SPE1051301