Our client is global leader in the capital goods sector. This dynamic company is now looking for a Parts Sales Manager to help grow their business. This role is ideal for a forward-thinking ambitious person.
- Selling parts of agricultural and construction equipment to dealers.
- Ensuring dealers have plans to generate tractor sales and perform activities in line with their sales forecast and the commitment to meet all marketing and sales targets.
- Conducting regular dealer visits within the area, including visiting potential customers with dealer personnel.
- Giving support to the dealer’s Sales Manager to gain an understanding of all aspects of operational activities.
- Monitoring dealer performance on product, marketing, financial and management related matters.
- Escalating areas of concern and making recommendations where necessary.
- Monitoring and reporting on competitive movements.
- Taking a lead role in identifying dealer sales staff about Company knowledge and recommending appropriate training on selling campaigns.
- Working as a team with the other functions (Service, Parts, Network Development, Finance) to maximize dealer performance and profitability in the area of responsibility.
- Thai nationality, male, aged 35-40 years old.
- Master's or Bachelor's Degree in a related field (Marketing or Engineering is preferred).
- 5 years of selling parts of agricultural and construction equipment to dealers.
- 3 years at managerial level.
- Proficient in Thai & English, both written and spoken.
- Strong experience in managing dealers.
- Ability to travel up-country.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.