Our client is an IT Solution company and is Cisco's partner. They specialize in Cisco Contact Center solution, Network, IT Solution, etc.
- Presenting a solution to customers (No sale target).
- Cooperating with vendor/partner.
- Preparing the equipment, component, and site preparation for product demonstration process with knowledge and technical consultant to pre-sale and sale.
- Giving technical support to the pre-sale, sale on clarifications pertaining to customer queries on the products.
- Preparing and implementing projects and ensuring timely execution.
- Coordinating with the customer, relevant authorities, M&E contractors, project partners, and all other parties involved in the project to ensure smooth implementation.
- Preparing and compiling customers' data files for submission upon project commissioning.
- Conducting training to the customer before the cut-over of the systems if necessary.
- Servicing to customers within the service policy and service mind.
- Being responsible for preventive maintenance service.
- Coordinating with the team to resolve all issues within the required timeframe.
- Recommending appropriate changes to all policies and procedures.
- Providing required coaching to the team.
- Helping in the support team to solve Cisco case within time-line (Second priority)
- Thai Nationality, Age not over 38 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree/Master's Degree in IT/ Computer Science Engineer, Computer Engineer, or related field.
- 3-5 years of work experience in Presale, System Engineer, VMware Enterprise, Window Server, Implementation, Technical Support and Troubleshooting of Windows Server, Virtual Machine, Linux Products.
- VM/ CCNA/CCNP/ MCSA/MCSE Certified in enterprise scale.
- Good Presentation, Communication, and good personality.
- Able to work on any critical situation and time pressure.
- Command of English (Communicate level).