Our client is an agricultural leader in Thailand. They are now looking for a professional and qualified candidate for the position of Senior Accounting for AR.
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of all aspects of credit control/collection matters.
- Monitoring and reporting deviations from credit control standards.
- Overseeing the processing, reporting, transactions, re-evaluations, and closing process of all AR matters including Credit management and collections.
- Ensuring high quality and accuracy of work and service in AR function.
- Ensuring that AR function follows proper procedures in accordance with Group accounting policy.
- Proactively identifying, rectifying, and following-up errors and causes of errors and resolving complex or critical process issues that go beyond AR team member’s capabilities.
- Overseeing the monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing process and coordinate with respective parties as required (e.g. other teams, customer contact).
- Identifying the opportunities for continuous process improvement, innovative solutions, system enhancements related to the AR function.
- Assisting with determining and implementing best practices to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Setting the performance objectives and evaluate the performance of direct reports.
- Having counseling and direct reports on performance improvement and career development.
- Developing, managing, and adjusting AR team goals as required and performance on a regular basis to ensure that service levels and targets are met; and take corrective action when required.
- Creating a positive and safe work environment that fosters team performance in AR function.
- Providing leadership, coaching, training, and guidance team so that the team achieves required standards.
- Resolving any team conflict with sensitivity, tact, and fairness.
- Ensuring current processes, internal controls, systems, databases, and information security is up to date and comply with current legislation.
- Assisting in audit and legal compliance related to AR if required.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting is a must.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in credit control, AR collection, and sale analysis with a manufacturing background.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- ERP software and computer Office package (SAP, MS dynamic, Google Suite, and MS Word/Excel, PowerPoint).