Our client is a leading manufacturer of automotive parts. They are now looking for a Business Planning Manager to handle strategic business/profit and pricing.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key tasks:
- Supporting Budget Planning, Strategic Planning and Risk Scenario Planning.
- Being responsible for business performance analysis and analyzing profitability by Product, Customer, Managed Segment.
- Tracking approved investments initiatives and progress.
- Reviewing the feasibility of marketing programs and sales process activities.
- Reviewing and monitoring sales performance indicators.
- Conducting analyses of the cost structure & the financial statement and report internally.
- Promoting structural reform and improvement of profit.
- Promoting cost reduction activities.
- Improving the sales support process to ensure seamless transition and operation.
- Performing sales and pricing analysis, developing sales, and pricing processes to be aligned with team direction.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or relative field.
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience in business planning, business controller equivalent.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Having an analytical mind with problem-solving skills.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify sources of business, to proposing strategies as well as to establish, to maintain, and to service sales accounts/customers.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
REFERENCE CODE: BPM1011610