Our client operates an oil refinery business with a modern and highly efficient production process and petroleum products transportation business and marine petrochemicals pipeline transportation of finished petroleum products and energy consulting business.
Role & Responsibilities
- Facilitating Health Risk Assessment in accordance with Health Risk Assessment procedure and related international code or standard.
- Collaborating with the operation, engineers, technicians, and physicians to institute control and remedial measures for health hazards and potential health hazard conditions or equipment.
- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish Health Risk Assessment work.
- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining Health Risk, Industrial hygiene, and job task information & data from all relevant sources.
- Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down Health Risk, Industrial hygiene, Job Task information, or data into separate parts.
- Using Health Risk relevant information to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the working environment, to detect or assess problems.
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose or recommend the best solution and solve problems (ALARM principle).
- Scheduling health prevention events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
- Co-developing formal educational or co-training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
- Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
- Transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining HRA related information in written or electronic form.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational, Health, and Safety or a related scientific or technical field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Health Risk Assessment (HRA) work process.
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking and writing so others will understand.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for Heath Risk Assessment.
- Knowledge of Health Risk Assessment related laws, legal, codes, standard.