Our client is a leading process engineering solution for the Chemical and Food industries all over the world.
- Performing, managing, and/or supervising various aspects of projects (design, installation supervision, commissioning) according to the allocation of tasks by the responsible Project Manager, taking into account specific capabilities and interests.
- Bachelor/Master’s in Chemical, Electrical, Mechatronic, or similar through working experience.
- Strong interest in process engineering and project execution, both practical & theoretical.
- Knowledge of PLC controlling systems is an important asset.
- Independent, a team player, flexible and solution-driven.
- English proficiency is a must (Thai-speaking candidates are preferred).
- Good knowledge of another Asian language is an important asset.
- In possession of a driver's license (car).
- MS Office and Auto CAD.
- Willing to travel abroad.