PRTR Manufacturing Recruitment Team is supporting a client who is leading in meat products and other food-related businesses in Thailand. The client is a well-established company and marketer in the food processing industry since 1984. Operating to the highest international standards, the company produces high-quality products for domestic and overseas markets covering Asia and Europe.
We are looking for an experienced professional Treasury Manager with expertise in cash management, funding, and bank relations. The person will be working on capital management activities and ensure that sufficient cash is available for operational needs. We are interested in people with supervisory or management experience within an Accounting& Finance team.
You will have a large amount of responsibility along with great company benefits and a competitive.
- Being in charge of foreign exchange management.
- Managing the cash flow and capital management activities and ensuring that sufficient cash is available for operational needs.
- Creating a strategic finance system to control the company cash flow effectively.
- Managing all relationships with the bank both local and overseas.
- Taking care of all payments incoming and outgoing processes and ensuring the payments would be completed on time.
- Processing bank reconciliation.
- Ensuring the Letters of Credit (L/C) and Trust Receipts (TR) being done accurately.
- Thai nationality, aged 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Finance.
- At least 7 years of Finance experience and very strong in treasury management.
- Experience in food manufacturing is a must.
- Knowledge of FX, Cash flow, bank reconciliation, and funding.
- High standards of accuracy and precision.
- Strong leadership and the ability to work with team members in a hands-on management capacity.
- Good command of English (both written and spoken).