PRTR Manufacturing Recruitment Team is supporting a client who is leading in meat product and other food-related business in Thailand. The client is a well-established company and marketer in the food processing industry since 1984. Operating to the highest international standards, the company produces high-quality products for domestic and overseas markets covering Asia and Europe.
We are looking for an experienced professional Costing Manager at a senior level to be responsible for all costing analysis and cost accounting reports. This person will manage a team, motivate others to work and has strong organizational skills. The right candidate should be working in manufacturing with supervisory or management experience within an Accounting team.
You will have a large amount of responsibility along with great company benefits and a competitive
- Overseeing the cost control system and the correctness of all accounting transactions of a closed manufacturing order.
- Preparing cost accounting reports for presentation to top management.
- Analyzing gross margins and dealing with internal control reports.
- Monitoring all transaction movements to ensure accuracy.
- Analyzing and reviewing product costs.
- Performing monthly account closings and reconciliation.
- Conducting monthly analysis of the cost of sold goods.
- Preparing business performance reports.
- Using the accounting system to review and test all functions related to costing modules to get more effective and efficient results and reduce errors.
- Handling other special assignments.
- Managing subordinates in the team.
- Thai nationality, aged 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting.
- At least 7 years of accounting experience and very strong in costing in a manufacturing business
- Experience in food manufacturing is a must.
- High standards of accuracy and precision.
- Strong leadership and the ability to work with team members in a hands-on management capacity.
- Good command of English.