Our client is a leading technology solution provider to Thailand Cement and Aggregate Industry. Established for over 50 years and a sole distributor of world-class and biggest quarry machinery manufacturers such as Furukawa Japan, Metso Minerals Finland, and Pewag Austria. They are now in need of a Senior Cost Accountant with experience in a manufacturing business.
- Preparing standard cost calculations and providing a detailed analysis.
- Updating new Standard Cost calculation in the ERP system.
- Managing cost and inventory for month-end closing.
- Preparing reconciliation of Sales, Cost, and Inventory.
- Preparing Monthly Inventory Analysis report.
- Monitoring and analyzing production costs to uncover inefficiencies.
- Reviewing the move order transactions in the ERP system.
- Conducting Inventory Physical check and cycle count.
- Suggesting cost-reducing and profitable solutions.
- Performing ad-hoc as an assignment in regard to cost and inventory analysis.
- Thai, aged 30 years up.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting and related.
- Experience in cost accounting and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage both internal and customer relationships.
- Good command of English and verbal/written communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting packages.
- Willing to learn new things and work as part of the Accounting team.