Our client is a leading beverage manufacturer in Thailand. The company requires a well-organized and highly motivated person to work in the position of Corporate Affairs and Communication Associate Director.
- Collaborating with international offices and external organizations to identify, engaging and partnering with relevant stakeholders in both government and non-governmental organizations in order to support business strategy for growth.
- Representing the company group in local industry associations such as Beverage Associations, Chamber of Commerce, etc.
- Being a political savvy and comprehends issues from local legislative, regulatory and policy perspective that may impact the business.
- Managing local specialists and agency in developing and implementing corporate communication programs.
- Being an advisor to the local marketing team to implement brand PR programs that support key marketing campaigns in the market.
- Relaying compelling stories of Company in key markets to build reputation and trust among target audiences.
- Aligning with HQ sustainability team to develop and implement sustainable development (SD) programs within the Company SD framework in each responsible market and ensuring the goals are achieved as plan.
- Fostering positive relationships with the local leadership team, business and function head to ensure sustainability is embedded within all aspects of the business.
- Ensuring effective management of Complaint Management Center in each market to have a timely response to customer or stakeholder complain and minimize the negative impact on the brand and company.
- Collaborating with the Crisis Management Team and Crisis Communication Team at HQ to properly manage issues and crises.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in related fields.
- 10+ years’ experience working in corporate affairs agencies or corporate affairs and corporate communications roles.
- Fluent in English (listening, speaking, reading and writing).
- Strong people management and development skills with the ability to build and foster a teamwork environment.