Our client is one of the 10 largest vegetable seed companies in the world. Now, they are looking for IT Support base on Chiang Mai province.
Key Responsibilities and Scope:
- Installing and configuring computer systems.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Talking to staff/clients through a series of actions - either face-to-face or over the telephone.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- Finding solutions to problems, be it through creating a desktop shortcut or fixing a major fault on the operating system.
- Providing support documentation, including procedural documentation.
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Running network applications to support system and users.
- Supporting new applications.
- Setting up new users.
- Responding within the agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Prioritizing and managing several open cases at one time.
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any related.
- At least 4 - 7 years of experience in IT Helpdesk and IT Support.
- Good command of English (written/verbal).
- Able to work at T.Mae Faek, A.San Sai (Chiangmai).