Our client is a leading international retail business. They operate various kinds of shopping centers, including department stores, hypermarkets and express shops. They are now looking for suitable candidates to join their company.
- Planning and executing sales action plans to engage prospects and follow up on prospects.
- Preparing costing quotations to customers and following up activities to encourage timely closing of sales.
- Monitoring the client accounts and managing correspondence between the team and clients.
- Coordinating with other departments to identify procedural issues, developing solutions and ensuring client requirements are met.
- Preparing campaign performance report for customers.
- Summarising sales performance and preparing the report by a weekly and monthly basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing, Accounting, or a Business-Related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Sale Representative, Sales Coordinator; FMCG background is preferable.
- Experience from an FMCG, retailing or multinational company will be a plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English.