Our client is a global healthcare company. They develop and provide innovative products and services that save and improve lives.
- Being responsible for policy monitoring and analysis of current and future legislative activity to identify engagement opportunities in relation to the company products, across therapeutic areas.
- Monitoring key government health policy developments in the external environment.
- Developing and maintaining stakeholder maps of key officials, assembly members, patient groups, clinical organisations, civil society and thought leaders.
- Handling government and relevant NGOs preparation and arrangement for leader engagement activities, including drafting briefings and other written materials to support leader.
- Supporting the work of the wider external affairs team (market access, pricing & tender, and corporate communications).
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Minimum of 3 years up to 7 years’ experience of the healthcare system or public policy sector.
- Good understanding and well knowledge of the healthcare reimbursement policy environment.
- Some proven track record of success in interacting and managing multiple external stakeholders, e.g., policymakers, civil society groups, policy think-tank & academic, patient organizations, and/or health policymakers/payers.
- Good English language skills.