Our client is a top properties developer. They are now looking for a Shared Services Accounting Manager to join their team. The Shared Services Accounting Manager will be reporting directly to the Accounting Vice President and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Directly managing and overseeing all A/R, A/P and GL functions with the goals of accuracy, timeliness, and maximizing cash flow.
- Ensuring the accuracy, validity, and timeliness of all A/P, A/R and GL related tax filings and tax issuances in compliance with tax and other government regulations.
- Managing the month-end close procedures including system interfaces, review and control of journal entries, account reconciliations and other duties of financial reporting (consolidation).
- Proactively working with organizational leadership to understand the financials and identifying improvements and implementing various system and reporting process to meet their reporting needs.
- Creating an efficient and error-free environment through appropriate oversight, monitoring, and reporting maintaining effective internal controls.
- Assisting in setting up the accounting team in the level of shared services (SLA), including accounting processes at the new project site.
- Building scalable team capabilities through coaching and training, efficiencies, automation, process and procedure re-engineering, recruitment and development of motivated team members with strong skill sets and experience.
- Female, age between 40-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting (GPA > 3.00).
- At least 8 years of progressive accounting experience including some supervisory experience, ideally experience of working in the level of Shared Services function.
- Experience in the audit of financial statements under IFRS, processes and controls as well as experience in compliance and transition projects.
- Strong leadership skills to work and lead teams.
- Good oral and written English communication skills (TOEIC > 550)
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, problem-solving, reporting, and analytical skills.
- Has initiative, be a self-starter, Service driven attitude, Ability to meet due dates.
- Knowledge of IFRS, Proficiency with Microsoft Office and use of accounting systems required.
- Goal-oriented, good process and understanding of technical background required.
Our client offers an attractive benefits package, a challenging position, a good career path and a five-day working week.
REFERENCE CODE: ASSM1301709