Our client is a global glass manufacturer.
- Being responsible for machine maintenance and setting up the plan for total preventive maintenance.
- Managing machine downtime records and reports.
- Managing and ensuring that facilities and spare parts, including machine equipment repairing, can support production.
- Creating and improving maintenance procedures and work instructions.
- Improving machines to increase machine productivity and reduce machine breakdown.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical or any related field.
- Male, aged 30 years old up, Thai nationality only.
- At least 5 years’ experience in maintenance role-related manufacturing environment.
- Engineering Knowledge: ULVAC is a Must.
- Fair command of both spoken & written English and computer literacy.