Our client is one of the world's largest electronic manufacturer. They are now looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Sales Coordinator.
- Being responsible for the service provider center as One-Stop Service to External & Internal parties.
- Handling the PO management such as checking, verifying, following up, tracking, reporting and solving any problem.
- Handling PO process such as PO confirmation, backorder checking by PO Number, Model, Q'ty, and date of delivery.
- Supporting the financial job; daily request of credit release (EP), Credit limit, Credit availability, Credit block, Due date, and Overdue checking by real-time.
- Managing RTF by channel, Salesman and inventory checking.
- Summarizing and conducting a real-time report on RTF, following up with a revise RTF, and requesting extra allocation.
- Handling the logistic monitoring, coordinating & following up.
- Creating new MCS code, selling code, shipping to code, event set up, PC event request, EO for repairing products.
- Supporting other Sales team based on request.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Extensive 1-2 years of related experience as sales support or sales admin with SAP experience.
- Positive attitude and service-minded.
- Ability to work multi-function and time management.
- Good Computer Skill in Microsoft Office (Both Excel & PowerPoint).
- Good command of English language skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Hiring Period: 1-year contract.