Our client is one of the world's largest electronics manufacturers. They are now looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Sales Support.
- Monitoring overall sales volume as well as market trends and competitors.
- Tracking sales orders to ensure that they are scheduled and sent out on time.
- Preparing reports; ensuring a standard of presentation and accuracy at all times.
- Analyzing & identifying market potential/opportunity operates sales and marketing strategies to support the company’s strategic goals and ensures business growth.
- Carrying out administrative tasks such as data input, processing information, completing paperwork and filing documents.
- Handling the assigned customers' accounts independently in terms of sales & services.
- Handling all related documents i.e. invoice, sales contract, sales order, etc.
- Performing other tasks during the process and ad-hoc work.
- Being the point of contact and coordinating with all parties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- Extensive 1-2 years of related experience in sales/marketing roles.
- Detail-oriented with high documentation, Excel spreadsheet and PowerPoint skill.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong sense of responsibility and good problem-solving skills.
- Customer-centric and able to work under pressure.
- Business acumen, detailed, well-organized, teamwork and independent ability.
- Good human relation, adaptability, customer-oriented and ethics.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, goal-driven.
- Hiring Period: 1-year contract.