Our client is a service provider and consultancy for technical system solutions. They provide lights and sounds, audiovisual systems to support conference, meeting, gala dinner, special parties, wedding parties, exhibition, product launching and entertainments.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components.
- Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
- Upgrading systems to enable compatible software.
- Installing and upgrading antivirus software.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Performing tests on new hardware and software.
- Defining software, hardware and network requirements.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related field preferred.
- A+ and Linux+ Certification preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience troubleshooting systems.
- Skilled in database programming and software installation.
- Proficient with MAC and OS.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Familiar with a range of software and hardware.