Our client has earned a reputation in the automotive industry for outstanding customer service, quality and professionalism in everything they do. Now, they're looking for a Customs Specialist.
- Performing inbound customs clearance and related tax filling.
- Coordinating with Custom department for submitting related documents e.g. Form D, Report, Cost Structure.
- Liaising with customs officials and other auditors on question and queries.
- Supporting studies about new projects in term of logistics, supply chain and international trade regulation to use with regulations and the suitable procedures.
- Ensuring the accurate preparation of import and export Customs declarations and the timely provision of those for review.
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of Customs practices and procedures.
- Solving problems including summarize causes of problems and improve.
- Following up and update the import & export procedures related to law and regulations, and keep company compliance and customs risk management.
- Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- 3 years’ relevant experience of working with customs clearance matters within transportation, logistics or import/export industry.
- Excellent communication in English.
- Very good interpersonal, negotiation, persuasive skills.