Our client is a leading global FMCG company. They are now urgently seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Production Shift Manager.
- Assuring the ongoing production of safe and defect-free products consistent with the principles of Mars. A proficiency of HACCP is required; the shift manager owns ongoing training and improvements at the area level.
- Managing the efforts of shift staffs to meet daily scheduled production targets with desired quality, food safety standards and associates safety.
- Establishing day to day area performance standards and goals based on operations goals and strategies; measure.
- Leading daily production meeting and develop corrective action and report results as appropriate in all areas of responsibility.
- Ensuring that the overall factory work environment is safe, clean and organized. Comply with 5S and GMP.
- Conducting PDP/IDP with associates at least twice a year.
- Evaluating associate’s performance in conjunction with associates’ career goals, creating development plans to unleash their potential.
- Proactively managing associate relations issues; guiding and directing training, retraining, development and motivation of associates following team working principles.
- Driving the associate engagement through a foundation of teamwork and involvement.
- Leading the action plan of each pillar in the shift to align with the MSE roadmap.
- Leading the pillar as assigned.
- Being responsible for the daily Go and See.
- Bachelor in Industrial Engineering or related fields. Manufacturing experience in the food industry is preferable.
- At least 7 years of experience in a production environment.
- Working knowledge of good manufacturing practices (GMP)/HACCP/Lean/ TPM.
- Ability to convey communications clearly and concisely.
- Demonstrated experience working in people development/building effective teams.
- Demonstrated strong leadership.