Our client is a leading global FMCG company. They are now urgently seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Head of Sales.
- Leading the channel strategy to drive pet food conversion thru both of value and volume perspective.
- Setting up an effective strategy to geography and customer-base level for both Customer Strategy & In-Store Activity Strategy.
- Working closely with the internal team to support channel to achieve channel objectives.
- Driving performance in the following areas through sales associates by identifying opportunities, monitoring performance, providing support and recommendation.
- Providing sales information/sales data analysis to the team for sales performance monitoring.
- Leading the senior KAM and KAM meeting and sales cycle briefly to cascade the sales cycle priorities and period sales plan to them and conducting team each period.
- Providing recommendations or guidelines to the team for short & long term business solving.
- Coaching and training the sales team to equip them with necessary skills, especially in the following areas, and working with each sales associate to develop a development plan and identify a career path (short, medium and long-term) using the “Field Work Memo” to assess and develop business performance and core competencies in each sales associate.
- Building the team and boosting sales team engagement and morale while ensuring that they work in line with the company’s expectation.
- Building Customer Engagement to drive long term business growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing or related field.
- At least 7 years in the field of sales or related fields.
- At least 3 years' experience in managing sales team such as Regional Sales Manager role.
- Extensive experience in both MT & TT channel.