Our client is a leader in sugarcane, sugar, energy and ongoing business that takes into the environment and sustainable quality of life. They are looking for a Financial Manager to effectively support their business plans.
- Managing the day to day financial operation.
- Being involved with all International cash management.
- Being responsible for the cash forecasting and compiling information from around the company to create an ongoing cash forecast.
- Working capital monitoring.
- Reviewing the corporate policies related to working capital, and model their impact on cash flows.
- Cash concentration; creating a system for funneling cash into a centralized investment account, from which cash can be most effectively invested. This may involve the use of Notional pooling and cash sweeps.
- Fund raising; determining when additional cash is needed, and raise funds through the acquisition of debt, sale of stock, or changes in company policies that impact the amount of working capital required to run the business.
- Bank relations; keeping the company's bankers apprised of the company's financial condition and projections, as well as any forthcoming changes in its need for borrowed funds. The discussion may extend to the various services provided by the banks to the company, such as lockboxes, wire transfers, ACH payments, and so forth.
- Reporting; providing the senior management team with reports concerning market conditions, funding issues, returns on investment, cash-related risks, and similar topics.
- Revolving around the monitoring of cash, the use of cash, and the ability to raise more cash.
- Supporting the other department in cross functions.
- Oversees the day to day management of the company working capital cash, preparing a daily forecast of cash receipts, disbursements and expected closing balances. These projections are carried forward on a daily basis, and used as a tool for ensuring that any excess cash balances are invested appropriately and/or any borrowing for operating needs is executed.
Key Performance Indicator (KPIs)
- Participating with all new entities expansion in term of bank account, cash flow forecast.
- Participating with Corporate Treasury policy & Standard Procedure & Workflow and its subsidiaries.
- Optimizing the company return on cash investment, stem-lined working process, and loan and communicate with Bank.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance, MBA desired.
- Age 35-45 years old.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience related to 1,000MB company.
- Adaptive into new system quickly.
- Inter-personal skills.
- Good at computer literacy.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill.
- Good presentation skills.