Our client is an IT infrastructure provider firm with expertise in a technology solution provider. They are now looking for a qualified candidate for a position of Finance and Accounting Manager to join their company.
- Being responsible for a full spectrum of accounting, finance and operations support activities.
- Being hands-on in preparation of financial reports in compliance with the Group and Company policies, procedures and statutory requirement.
- Reviewing and monitoring project status, including timely project revenue and cost recognition.
- Handling internal and external statutory audit-related matters, preparation of statutory accounts.
- Assisting in preparation of corporate tax, VAT, Withholding Tax and other tax-related submissions.
- Assisting in the company on ERP Project implementation.
- Providing support to the MD and Regional Finance team regarding any accounting / financial reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing overall finance and accounting function, preferably in IT Consulting, Project Engineering business.
- Solid experience and exposure to Project Accounting.
- Having a CPD license will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of Accounting Reporting Standards, Tax Laws & Regulations.
- The in-depth ability of analytical skills, strong communication and presentation skills.
- Very good English communication skill both verbal and written.