The successful candidate will report to the General Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Ensuring compliance with the company policy.
- Responding to requests for information on the company compliance with relevant standards/ regulations/ legislation.
- Ensuring company compliance with dangerous goods law.
- Approving customs tariff codes for products.
- Ensuring compliance with Data Protection legislation and Company requirements.
- Integrating Management System (Health, Safety, Environment, Quality, Continuous Improvement).
- Devising and implementing IMS audit programme.
- Performing IMS audits and monitoring the implementation and effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Ensuring that documents and records are maintained.
- Supporting employees to produce documentation (procedures, forms).
- Leading the obtaining and retention of agreed ISO certifications: ISO 9001, 14001, etc.
- Being responsible for raw material evaluation from a safety point of view.
- Ensuring contractors and service providers are provided with a comprehensive site induction.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations and Chemicals Labelling and Packaging Regulations (CLP).
- Ensuring compliance with national and international waste disposal regulations.
- Adhering to Health and Safety, Quality, Environmental and PPE policies and procedures recognising a personal ‘Duty of Care’ to themselves, their colleagues and the wider environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a related field.
- 5 years of experiences in compliance/legal.
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.
Reference Code: CPM2606105