- Handling in the determination of the annual budget including preparation of periodic budget forecasts
- Preparing and maintaining cash flow analyses.
- Preparing and analyzing monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows).
- Preparing year-end books for audit and manage the relation with the external auditors.
- Building financial models on responsible projects to update actual performance as well as to prepare financial analysis on various assigned scenarios.
- Ensuring operational compliance with policies, procedures and regulations for any necessary entities.
- Interpreting the company's financial results to management and stakeholders and recommend improvement activities.
- Driving the return on investment through financial analysis.
- Male/female, 30-45 years old.
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- At least 3-7 years experience in a management level position.
- Strong Technical skill in Finance field.
- At least 7-10 years of corporate finance field.
- Has fair to good command on English.