- Conducting financial analysis for management, the Board of Directors and shareholders.
- Planning, analysing and forecasting domestic and overseas investment budgets.
- Setting up the financial system and managing cash flow.
- Managing fund sources and uses.
- Ensuring funds are sufficient for company growth.
- Communicating financial performance and forecasts to the analyst community.
- Being responsible for financial planning, maintaining financial records and providing financial reports to executive management.
- Managing the financial risks of the business.
- Thai nationality, above 40 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 5 years of experience in prior experience in Top Management Level.
- Experienced in Fund Raising and Financial Planning and Analysis is a must.
- Good command of English.